1. We’ll assess your case

After an initial telephone conversation with you, we’ll read through any paperwork you have already. And we’ll track down any files held by your advisors (and/or whoever provided you with the pension). We’ll quickly be able to see if we’ve got what we need.

2. We’ll make your case

We work on cases like this day in, day out, so we know the best way to put over your case. And we’ll do all the legwork for you: we’ll deal with all the legal forms and the statutory bodies, and manage the whole process from start to finish. 

3. We’ll help get your money back

There are many different ways to claim your compensation, each with their own routes (and different amounts of money we can claim). We’ll explore every avenue to get you as much money back as we can.

What next?

Read more detail about the process ➞

Or make an appointment to get started.
We can then find out whether you’ve got a good, arguable case.
Phone us on 01223 96 76 56 or contact us via our web form:

“Do I have to use a claims management company?”

In a word, no.

You can make a complaint yourself for free, direct to the form or the individual who sold you the pension or the investment. If your complaint is rejected, you may be able to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service free of charge. If you complaint is about the administration of your pension, you may be able to refer the matter to The Pension Ombudsman free of charge. If the firm or individual is no longer authorised by the regulator and/or has ceased trading, you may be able to claim compensation for free from the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. For further information about the free services available to you, visit the following websites: